The mass-list editing tool is working and you can edit all of your
subscriptions from a single page:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/signin/lists.cfm

This is in addition to the standard subscription page that exists in each list
archive section. For example, the CF-Talk subscription option page is located
here:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm

As for getting digests, my test digest subscription is working properly so the
issue may be with your subscription or the mail delivery. Some people who
subscribe to digest have their digests blocked by their mail server due to size
or content.