Thanks Billy.  I'll make you a sound track, but you're on your own for
the iPod.

My application is a simple DB server monitor (for MS SQL 2005) which
shows me all of the running processes, who is running them, how long
they have been running, a progress bar showing completion (for backups),
a button to kill the process, and the option of viewing the statement
being ran (select), the block of code (select * from table), or the
entire text (create procedure ps_test etc..) with the SQL color-coded to
be easy to read.  It also shows you the CPU time used by the process,
and the change in CPU since the last refresh so you can see which one is
causing the spike in your perf monitor.
Additionally, it highlights spids which are blocking another spid, and
nests the blocked ones under the parent so you can visually see who is
holding up your app.
If it is a job which is running, it pulls the job name (as opposed to
that annoying binary representation of the guid which is the job_id.

I tied it in with the SeeFusion XML API to extract the corresponding web
server request if applicable (via spid), what web server the user is on,
the URL being hit, the clients IP, and in our internal application, the
actual name of the user performing the request. (based on IP)

Anyway, I'll post the code if any one out there wants it and is using MS
SQL Server 2005 and SeeFusion.   Or just MS SQL 2005 I guess.

~Brad