hey guys I have being trying to use cfgrid to display my information and I have
run into several problems I have attached my code.

here my get2 function needs some arguments to query the data. The way I am
calling my get function right now it does not work. I get an error that library
or any of the other variables that I am passing to get can't be found.

Secondly for my column Seq. Name I need each cell value to be a link to another
page. But I need my link to contain the sequenceId (i.e: my link should look
like this. <a href="/path/to/page.cfm?sequenceId=#id#>name</a>). How do I
accomplish this task in cfgrid.

Thirdly my last two column Percent Positve and Percent Identity are calculated
values. (i.e: positive/hspAlignlen*100). I know I can do this while I query by
data from db but I was wondering if I can do so in while displaying it. If so
how can I do that.

Please help. I have been breaking my head against this issue for two days, and
Google hasn't been much of any help. I am a newbee at cfgrid. I just use to use
tables upto now, but now I want to use as many native cf tags as I can and give
my app a richer professional look.

I am using following link for my reference for what I have done so far.
http://www.forta.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/5/31/ColdFusion-Ajax-Tutorial-3-Live-Data-Grids

Thanks everyone.

Attach Code

<cffunction name="displaySearchResult" returntype="string" hint="Display Basic
search result">
                <cfargument name="library" type="numeric" default="0"
required="true">
                <cfargument name="evalue" type="numeric" default="0.009999"
required="true">
                <cfargument name="blastDb" type="string" default=""
required="true">
                <cfargument name="blastID" type="numeric" default="0"
required="false">
                <cfargument name="sequenceId" type="numeric" default="0"
required="false">
                <cfargument name="seqName" type="string" default=""
required="true">
                <cfargument name="seqDescription" type="string" default=""
required="false">
                <cfargument name="start" type="numeric" default="1"
required="false">
                <cfargument name="range" type="numeric" default="25"
required="false">
                <cfargument name="topFlag" type="numeric" default="1"
required="false">

                <cfoutput>

                <cfform name="temp" width="100%">
                    <cfgrid format="html"
                                width="1024"
                            pageSize="35"
                            name="sResult"
                            colheaderbold="yes"
                            bind="cfc:search.get2(library={library},
                                                   evalue={evalue},
                                                   blastdb={blastDb},
                                                   seqname={seqName},

seqDescription={seqDescription},
                                                   topFlag={topFlag},
                                                   page={cfgridpage},
                                                   pagesize={cfgridpagesize},

gridsortcolumn={cfgridsortcolumn},

gridsortdir={cfgridsortdirection})"
                            height="500" striperows="yes"
striperowcolor="##EEEEE6"

                        <cfgridcolumn name="blastDb" header="Blast DB"
width="50">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="sequenceName" header="Seq. Name">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="sequenceLen" header="Seq. Len"
width="75">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hspBitScore" header="Bit Score"
width="75">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hitIdentification" header="Hit
Identity">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hitDef" header="Hit Def">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hspEvalue" header="Evalue"
width="100">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hspAlignLen" header="Match Len"
width="50">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hspPositive" header="Positive"
width="50">
                        <cfgridcolumn name="hspIdentity" header="Identity"
width="50">
                    </cfgrid>
                </cfform>

          </cfoutput>