We have had very bad experiences with Microsoft's FTP, WarFTP and Servu FTP
servers in high volume FTP applications.  All three leak memory and/or cause
crippling lockups when run continuously at over 17Mbit/sec rates.  We
switched to Gene 6 FTP http://www.g6ftpserver.com/ and have been very happy
with the stability and performance.  We have two FTP file archives that each
move over 10 terabytes a month in data and we have been stable for over a
year and a half since switching.  In addition the Gene 6 FTP server also has
a scripting function to access some of the internals such as trigger a
script on File Upload/download completion and much more.

I have no affiliation with Gene 6 FTP and am just a satisfied customer.

Best Regards,

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A website design and Hosting Company
690 Wolcott Road
P.O. Box 6029
Wolcott, CT  06716
Tel: (203)879-2844