Installed.... Saw the Adobe technote on installing it too. Seems to work.
Now I am trying to match the encryption results to my expected results. They
are different. I am guessing it a matter of getting apples to apples at this
time and it probably has to do with key length or something... Cast5 is
variable key up to 128bit encryption. and the tird party app maker needs
straight 128.

Thanks for your suggestions

Jeff