From: Matthew Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 1:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: can't log in with client variable on apache virtual host

I have several virtual hosts set up, one for each site.  When I try to
log into the admin section, which uses a client variable to set log in
status, I just keep getting the log in page even after putting in the
correct password.

The login portion of code is simple:
<cfset client.adminloggedin = "1">

Is there a problem with client variables if you are using virtual hosts?

All the virtual hosts have a mapping in my hosts file to 127.0.0.1.