developers like you.

Date: Sunday Sept 30th, 2007
Where: downtown Chicago
Cost: $149 before 8/31/07 (and get a $50 discount as a user group member)
Plus If you register for CFUnited Express Chicago before August 31st you
can use 100% of your
registration towards CFUnited 2008! After that you can only use 50% of
your registration cost
towards CFUnited 2008

Register now! Limited Seating. Great materials, goodies, free lunch,
drinks, and more.

http://cfunitedexpress.com/go/chicago/2007/

Speakers:
* Charlie Arehart
* Raymond Camden (Tentative)
* Adam Howitt
* Patrick Quinn
* Michael Smith

* CFUNITED/Europe-08 call for speakers ends 8/24/07

The call for speakers for CFUNITED Europe ends today 8/24/07. More info
and how to suggest a topic
or speaker at http://europe.cfunited.com/

CFUnited/Europe