Adrian

My host service provides this.  I have written several CF programs
which work in conjunction with ASP programs.

For example a general-purpose CF utility that passes SQL statements
to an ASP program.  The ASP Program executes the SQL statements and
returns the results

The reason for this is that because of a bug, cfquery does not return the:

   SELECT *

results in the order the columns were defined when the tables was created.

HTH

Dick