this still seems like a whole bunch of work for something that can be done
very easily in SQL Server.  I could have this pkg set up in less than 20
minutes, and I bet it would be 10X faster than your CF.

the only reason I see to not use the "right tool" for this job is if there
were some issue with database access, like the user was on  limited-access
shared hosting account or something.