Sean wrote:

> Did you actually run the suite of unit tests that comes with Transfer
> to ensure compatibility or did you just run the tBlog sample app?

We're running the CFUnit tests that come with Transfer (so we also had to make
sure CFUnit runs on BD). BTW, Transfer will only run on the Java/J2EE versions
of BD; it won't run on BD.NET because Transfer relies too much on Java features
that aren't support by J# on .NET (such as SoftReferences).

Other frameworks we're testing in BD 7.0.1 (in addition to Transfer and
CFUnit): ColdSpring, Reactor, and ModelGlue. Frameworks such as FuseBox,
Mach-II, and ColdBox are already supported in BD 7.0 (or earlier) releases.
We're also have Farcry 4.0.3 working on BD 7.0 (I posted a blog entry about
this recently).

> BTW, I never did get a resolution on why BlueDragon Server build 339
> would not install on my MacBook Pro. The installer gets to
> "Configuring..." and then just quits :(

Sorry to hear that. Did we drop the ball on our end, or did you just give up?
Let me know if you decide to try again with BD 7.0.1.

Vince Bonfanti
http://www.newatlanta.com