Chris, thanks for the insight. You are correct the frames way is quicker to
develop in but the AJAX way is a nicer user experience.

Thing is I still have some issues doing it with cflayouts. I guess I just need
to make a decision which way to go.

I really want to get into Flex, I am just not sure how long it will take to get
up to speed with it enough to pop out a small app.

Thanks again!