Hi Andy,

Apart from Ray's feedback, also keep in mind that the security issues
with Ajax typically stem from using eval() on JSON packets and external
JS scripts. While not all-inclusive, of late this has been the biggest
attack vector for hackers looking to exploit JS weaknesses.

This article will give you some additional info:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-ajaxsecurity.html

Rey...