Recently I developed my first realworld Flex 2 application for a client, after
months of playing with Flex 2. My conclusion so far:

1. Flex 2 AND developement: is slow, cause of the many posibilities. And
somewhat fixed layout. For ex. "client is saying he wants the item to resize
and fade out to the right, instead of ... " Making project times
extendssssszzzzzzzz

2. Flex 2 AND database: We have created an XML for the data, that's makes the
application sluggish as hell! XML data have much overhead ( I believe something
like 2/3 )

3. Flex 2 AND performance: On my machine it works ok, but older machines it's
has serious performance issues.

4. Flex 2 AND filesize: 400 KB for a shoplike application, product and
filtering!

Instead I would rather programmed it in old-style Coldfusion HTML with a little
javascript. But i searched google, and found many PRO Flex 2 articles, and
exaclty 1 againts.....
Am I the only one?!?!?!