Hey Brian, quick question about this.

If you use a CFC to create a web service and do not convert it to XML what data
format does the CFC respond to requests in?

I mean, if I have a backend in CF that uses CFC to access the database and feed
it to the front end (or other users front ends) where is the data format
specified?

I might be asking this question wrong because my knowledge of web services is
pretty limited but if you could give me an idea of how this works that would be
great.

Thanks!