I'm looking for code that will take a MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
coordinate and convert it into a latitude/longitude grid coordinate. This
should be code I can use in an application we're building, not an end-user
product. I already have a nice little end user product. This code can be in
JavaScript, CFScript or whatever.

What we're going to do with the code is create a feature that enables the user
to click on a link in an article (which has coordinates) and have it open
Google Earth and have it go directly to the place on the map. We have Google
Earth servers. Google Earth (and their KML code) only accepts
latitude/longitude coordinates.
We already have the ColdFusion code that is stripping out the desired
cooordinates from an XML file.  We also already have the KML code (Google Earth
code).  The thing we need is code to convert those coordinates converted to
latitude/longitude.  This is in direct support of military and we do have
access to NIPR, SIPR, GCTF, and MCFI networks.