>No, that KB article doesn't apply. Flash forms don't rely upon Flash Media
>Server, but they do require access to the /CFIDE/scripts directory, by
>default. Visiting this URL returns a permissions error:
>
>http://rentonnet.org/cfide/scripts/

Yes, we have the CFIDE folder blocked by IP address. I found a work-around that
mentions making a CFIDE folder containing a copy of the scripts folder in the
virtual directory which is the default website in IIS. However, there is also
the real CFIDE folder there as well. Obviously there is more to this puzzle.