Hmmm strange... maybe my browser plugins are not up to date or
something.  All i have in the browser plugin is the tool bar at the top.  I
dont have the tool bar on the left side that lets you edit.

I cannot edit PDFs at all in the browser, but i can in my Acrobat
program.  The PDFs are some test files i created without any password
protection.

Thanks for the feedback.  It appears there is something really screw up
with my installation.