From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Cffeed - creating RSS Feeds and guid

I've confirmed that what you say is right Jayesh - guid works when you
create the feed via struct.

So can you confirm if the following statement is correct:

When creating a feed via a query, you should name your columns based
on what the PDF describes, ie, ID==GUID.

When creating a feed via a struct, you use the literal values.
(Frankly, I don't know how much CFFEED helps you at this point as you
are doing more work than you would if you generated the XML by hand.
;)