Actually, I have one more database question.  I have a section on my
profile-collection form that is a series of radio buttons for
hobbies/interests.  What would be the best way to manage/store these values?

My initial thought was to create a table with a row for every hobby/interest
item.  Then, on the profile table, I was thinking of having a column that would
collect a list of comma delimited values from the form, from 1 to the number of
the hobby/interest items.  The list would basically match up, sequentially, to
the key values of the hobby/interest table.

Is there a better way to go about this?

Thanks to everyone for input!

Joel