For some odd reason there seems to be a problem using CFFILE with my host site
when trying to upload files larger than 1.5M.  I know it has to do with memory
constraints - but I still find it strange that such a small file won't work.
<sigh>

So I'm looking for 2 things -
1) Does anyone know a quick solution to the above problem?  Right now files
smaller than 1.5 M go with no problem.  Is there a setting some place that
allots memory size to CF - and someone needs to change it?

2) Is there another solution besides CFFILE that will give me the same result.
I need to view the file system and select a file.  Then I need to upload it to
the host server.

Thoughts?  I've been at a loss now for too long.   Need to pull in the experts.
 :)