Thanks for the reply.

It turns out we have 8 processors on prod, 4 on uat and 6 on dev.

Thing is they are all running at 400 MHz or less!!!!

Seems it would be better to get a couple fo really beefy processors and 1
license per box!

I know that flex server on the dev box is only using 2 out of the 6
processors. Is it possible that CF can do this as well?

How would I find out how many processors CF is using and how would I set
this?

Many thanks

Giles.