Hi all.  We're in the process of switching over from CF7 to CF8.  We have a
query that updates a row in a MS SQL database, which then causes a trigger to
return a date value to Coldfusion.  It worked in 7 but it doesn't seem to be
working in 8.  Coldfusion 8 is telling me that the query is undefined while
that is not the case with the same query in Coldfusion 7.

I searched the docs and release notes and the web, and the only clue I can find
are the last few comments under this Ben Forta blog post:
http://www.forta.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/7/6/ColdFusion-8-Can-Return-Identity-Values
It seems that other people are having the same problem.

So does anyone know if MS SQL triggers that return values officially don't work
with Coldfusion 8?

Thanks,
Jim Sullivan