From: Patti Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Next lowest number from array (or list).

That was kind of my point.  Pound signs within IF/ELSE/ELSEIF
statements are wholly unnecessary and are, to me at least, somewhat
indicative of a person who doesn't understand how ColdFusion processes
variables.  Not meant as harshly as it sounds, I promise, but might be
a useful thing to remember .