Yes, I mean the Fields and Parameters section, under the Query Fields item.

I don't believe that "query" is legal parameter of cfreportparam
tag--only of the cfreport tag. From the livedocs, only "name" and
"value" are legal attributes of the cfreportparam tag.

I have not been successful passing multiple queries into a report. I'd
love to be able to, and if anyone knows how this can be done, please
enlighten me.

Cheers,
Kris