Ok,

No one is answering my CFGRID questions, I think that means that no one
knows. I've worked a lot out anyway, and am achieving what I want to do.

I would like to know if the CFGRID html supports different edit modes.

I would like to be able to put a drop down combo and a checkbox in an
editable cell. Is this possible, I saw they do it on Ext docs.

I can put them in just by placing the <input type="checkbox" type of code as
the cell value, but I would prefer that they were bound to the data set. If
it's not possible, I could probably do it with a lot of workarounds.

Regards

Dale Fraser

http://learncf.com