From: Craig A. Zingerline [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 3:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: List Delimiter Question

Hello,

We have an application where we are creating a list from numerous text
fields all with the same name.  Currently, if a user enters a comma in one
of the text boxes, the program sees this as a delimiter and our program
doesn't work.  Is there a way that I can ignore commas from being used in
the list so we can allow users to put a comma in the field?  Thank you for
any help.

Craig

Craig A. Zingerline
Advanced Media Productions