Here you go, someone apparently asked me a long time ago since the content
of my site is probably a good 5 years old.  Probably a better way to do
this, but like I said I just keep reusing the same custom tag for it here
since it works.

http://www.happyhacker.com/WebDev.cfm?Cat=CF&SubCat=Ordering#StartHere