I'm looking for some advice here...  I currently have CF8 installed as an
(extracted) EAR on JBoss 4.2.1.GA.  This is running on a server that is
separate from my web server, which is Apache 2.2.4.  Also, my application code
is hosted on network drive where it is (or will be, anyhow) shared between
multiple CF instances.  Whether or not this is an ideal infrastructure or not,
it is a constraint imposed upon me by my IT department, so I am looking for
solutions within this framework, not an alternative setup.  Here are my
questions:

1) How should I setup Apache so I can access my pages like so
http://mydomain/index.cfm?  Do I need to use the mod_proxy or something
similar?  I admit, I'm an IIS weenie, so I don't have much experience here.
JBoss is running on port 8080 if that matters...

2) Is it possible to host my application code on a separate network drive?  How
do I configure JBoss or CF to handle that?  Do I just need to add a mapping?
Again, my experience in J2EE deployments of CF is very limited.

Thanks!
Austen