Actually my coding standards are based on standards that a project I worked
on with a company in Virginia had in place.
Based on those plus my own style is what you see.

Now if the original company took them from something you did or posted
awhile back, then my apologies.
However I did not or have any need to get them from yours or so.

I took the standards I used when I worked with that company and molded them
into my own.

With posting them on the Wiki, in hopes we all could adapt to them or make
them better for everyone to use as a guideline.

How many times have you came on to a project or task and have to spending
many hours just trying to determine what the previous developer was doing
based on lack of comments or atleast some cohernt coding standard. Been
there, done that.

Again, my apologies if some of them look exactly familiar or so but rest
assured, I did adapt them from another project and added my own styles of
coding.

My way is not the only way by no means!!