From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 October 2007 10:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Graphing date ranges...

I have a cfchart displaying dates along the X axis, is there any way to get
ColdFusion to treat these as a scale so that a 7 day gap in the data would
stretch the graph out to interpolate the missing days?

CFChart does have an "xAxisType" attribute but to set it to scale the data
must be numeric and I really want to keep the data displaying as formatted
dates.

--
Jay

18:12