From: gary gilbert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 October 2007 16:15
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OOP Coldfusion

Tim

Did you try and set up a mapping to the top level of your components
directory?

Frame works are a good thing, they take a lot of these types of questions
away from you so you can concentrate on what it is you need to concentrate
on, that being the solution to the problem.

Whether its Mach-2, FuseBox, Model-Glue, ColdSpring or IrishSpring (just
joking on this one) they all have their pros and cons.  Asking which one is
better will end up in a fire storm debate :)  Try ColdSpring if you like how
it works use it, otherwise try another and so on.  Yes it takes time but you
are the best person to judge which one best fits with how you think.

Regards,
--
Gary Gilbert
http://www.garyrgilbert.com/blog