Has anyone tried the new Dreamweaver Ultradev 4?  I thought version 3 (the
first) was ok, and a good start but was only for the most simple database
operations.

Challenge the SQL at all and it wasn't up to the task.

No doubt Macromedia have worked on that aspect, and I'd like to know if
it's worwhile having a look at it.

Similarly, has anyone tried the CFML add-ons to Adobe GoLive - do they do
anything better than Ultradev?

I know both these products don't substitute for good coding practices, but
I have some learners in my shop and I want to make them more productive
than they are.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia.
AFP Web Development
http://www.afp.zip.com.au

"As a matter of fact, I  *DO* speak for my employer."