Has anyone worked with CF and the file encryption in Windows 2000?

We tried to set up a user account and set the ColdFusion Services to run
as the new user.  I then logged in as the user and encrypted the files
in Windows 2000. However, when I tried to run the application,
ColdFusion was not able to get access to the files.  Anyone know how
this should be done?

Here's our goal: We need to provide our application on a laptop for a
partner to test. We would like to be able to run the application without
allowing the laptop user to open any ColdFusion files to protect
intellectual property. Other than through Windows 2000 encryption (which
we haven't been able to get working), does anyone know of another way to
accomplish this goal?

thanx in advance for any help
-mike