> I can get the form to submit and return the expected results just fine,
> but how do I get those results back into a specific page inside the
> specific iFrame?

To go one step further - is there a better way to use the content from
the external server than using an iFrame, which I was hesitant to do to
start with? Much of the content is straight HTML pages, sometimes with
lots of links - which all still needs to stay contained inside "mySITE".

The iFrame seems less complicated than a straight frameset, which I was
trying to avoid as well...