From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What can PHP do that CF can't?

My delete key doesn't delete it from the archives. Only Michael's does. So
don't make him have to press it :-)

The topic of PHP vs CF could be a good one. But people who have been around
this list for a while should know that they aren't going to get as much of a
comparison list as they'd like but instead... start a pointless, off-topic
debate that runs on and on and becomes more and more off-topic until Michael
is forced to take more time than he should have to just to move it. Just
drop it or get back to the comparison of PHP vs CF.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com