From: Geoff Bowers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 4:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: #$^%& Forms!

On 25/09/2007, Michael David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, I admit it; I hate developing forms!
>
> There's not one part of the process that I find even remotely
> interesting, enlightening, or fulfilling.
>
> Forms suck.
>
> Now that I got that off of my chest, does anyone know of some
> nifty-cool program/guy in a dark room halfway around the world/magic
spell
> that would help with most of the more mundane aspects of the process.
>
> Did I mention that I hate developing forms?!?!

Just stumbled across your message in gMail.  Have you tried the FarCry
Framework's formtools technology?  Even if you don't have any interest
in FarCry per se, the way forms are managed might spark some ideas for
automating your own form development.

There is a basic summary here:
http://docs.farcrycms.org:8080/confluence/display/FCDEV40/Formtools+Tech
nology

And a complete FarCry Developer Course available here:
http://blog.daemon.com.au/go/blog-post/farcry-4-0-training-course-releas
ed

Anyhoot, thought you might be interested.
--
geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/