------_=_NextPart_001_01C04F2A.70D92A78

>How about;
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Allaire\Studio45
>EatResourcesAsMuchAsPossible=No

Tried it but it did not seem to affect the gig of ram on the machine even
with 30 instances of CF Studioi 45 up.  I guess CFstu is really only top
heavy if your using ram that was standard when they invented CFstu.  May be
time for an upgrade..

<cg>

-RiceIsNice

Again - still sorry for the email format <may be time for an upgrade> (had
to get that out before someone else hit me with it)

the system manager.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C04F2A.70D92A78

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: 2 instances of Studio [Its a Registry Setting]</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;How about;</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>&gt;HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Allaire\Studio45</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;EatResourcesAsMuchAsPossible=3DNo</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Tried it but it did not seem to affect the gig of ram =
on the machine even with 30 instances of CF Studioi 45 up.&nbsp; I =
guess CFstu is really only top heavy if your using ram that was =
standard when they invented CFstu.&nbsp; May be time for an =
upgrade..</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&lt;cg&gt;</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-RiceIsNice</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Again - still sorry for the email format &lt;may be =
time for an upgrade&gt; (had to get that out before someone else hit me =
with it)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>***************************************************************=
*******</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This email and any files transmitted with it are =
confidential and </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>intended solely for the use of the individual or =
entity to whom they </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>are addressed. If you have received this email in =
error please notify </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the system manager.</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT =