I've uploaded the coldspring core code again , with no change.

I posted this same question to the Coldspring mailing list too but
after 6 hours now it stlil hasn't appeared. I guess the coldspring
list is dead.

I guess i'll just have to give this idea away and go back to my own
home-grown factory CFC instead.   Leave the coldspring to other people
until i get a few hours free to try it again.

I've invested 10 hours in this now, and i can't afford to waste much
more time on it.

Pity, because I think coldspring would have paid off in the future if
only it would work on the production site like it works in my dev
server.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month