What do you have the submit button doing?  Does it actually submit to
the server, or just forward to the next tab?

For CF to process information, you have to make a server trip of some
kind.

If you are making the server trip, but not seeing the information
passed, what are you naming your dropdown, and how are you referencing
it in the query?

--Ben Doom