From: Jenny Gavin-Wear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX 7 - Jrun 100%

Hi,

I'm running CFMX 7 on a Windows 2003 Server - Standard Edition.

I upgraded from MX 6 using the upgrade procedure during the MX7 install.

After installing, I disabled MX6 in services.

All has been running great for some months now, at least 6.

My problem is that the jrun.exe process has suddenly started running at
98% plus.

I recalled this was a problem with MX6 so I decided to uninstall MX6, as
I'm no longer using it.  This promptly removed my cfide directories :/

I then tried reinstalling CFMX7 assuming this would give me the CFIDE,
at which point I got a message suggesting that for an upgrade, the CFMX6
needs to be intalled.

So, I have two questions:

1.  What could be causing Jrun to be running at 98%+ ?

2.  Do I HAVE to have CFMX6 installed to run my upgrade edition of MX7?

Many thanks,

Jenny