Check out EdgeWeb Hosting. The only way to go!

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Dan Crouch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sun 10/21/2007 7:20 PM
        To: CF-Talk
        Subject: Re: Coldfusion hosting recomendation ?

        I use CFDynamics for hosting a dedicated server as well. We have been
with them for almost a year now and have had no problems. Speed for me has been
excellent. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it seems like they
shuffle some questions internally amongst the sales or support departments and
they arent sure whose responsibility certain questions should go to. So
sometimes it takes longer to get a question answered than I think it should.
But I have never had an actual technical problem with the server or the network
itself, it just seems like there is a slight problem with the way they are
organized. It has never made me look for another host, I just think they could
use some work on that part of the business.