This issue has now morphed into another issue.   I was getting an
error which I thought was coldspring-caused but which actually turned
out to be caused by the CFDUMP tag i was using to check the result.

So i set about wanting to get hostmysite to change and allow access to
internal java components in the CF8 only to find that setting is
currently UNCHECKED.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but that means all kinds of CFDUMP should be
allowed, shouldnt they?

What does that mean (if anything) to the theory that my error was
caused by the CFDUMP tag not coldspring?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month