> Not sure if that is showing what it should or not.  Like I said, I had
> this working when it was a single page with no includes.  I use the
> Application.cfc onRequestStart and OnRequestEnd to include the header
> and footer files.  Surely that wouldn't be affecting things?

Apparently it does affect things!

I moved the layout CFINCLUDE tags out of the onRequestStart and
onRequestEnd and put them in the CFM page itself and things started
working again.

This is acceptable in this instance but does not make a whole lot of
sense.  What it says to me is that the HTML being generated by other
CFC's interferes with the data being returned by CFC's referenced for
the BIND attribute.

Has this been addressed?

Hatton