From: Jon Clausen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: weird message on logs (CF8)

These error messages are being generated when Coldfusion writes the
client data to the Windows Registry - a setting which is adjusted in
the Client Variables section of the CF Administrator.

It could be a permissions issue with Coldfusion writing to the
Registry.  I did a search for this specific error and couldn't find
anything conclusive.  If you're running the developer edition, I
would assume there aren't a ton of requests on the server so it
probably isn't something to worry about.

On production servers, it's a good idea set your client storage to
"Cookies" or create a client storage database and use that - assuming
your application isn't high traffic with a large number of concurrent
requests to the database.

HTH,

Jon