> the problem is that i can't expose it to the world because
> it's sitting on our intranet.

No, but you can cut and paste the WSDL into an email, or copy it to a public
web server. If there's anything really confidential in it, you could replace
those parts with fake values.

> What is so different about the Coldfusion implementation of web
> services versus that of .NET?

Quite a few things. I wouldn't even know where to start in providing useful
information there. There are quite a few things about how CF provides a
wrapper for Axis - the SOAP library used by CF - and quite a few things
about Axis itself, that are different from the .NET SOAP functionality.

> It works for anyone that doesn't use Coldfusion.

Really? You've tested it in every other language that has a SOAP library?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/