From: Eron Cohen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2007 13:56
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Creating an Audit Trail

I have a multiuser CSR application that has some audit functionality to
track certain changes to customer records (for instance change of first name
or last name, who changed it and what was it before?).  It already logs
these changes, but I think it could be more efficient.  I was wondering if
anyone could comment on how they would go about doing this.  Right now, it
is strictly code-based.   The database is SQL Server 2000 and the server is
ColdFusion 8.

Thank you