>Dave,
>Do you have a SMSC (SMS Center) or an SMS Gateway?  Currently we work with
>OpenMarkets, which provides a java api that we leverage to send SMS, PSMS,
>etc.

Rich, - I work for a wireless company and we have our own SMS gateway, so the
answer to that question is yes - however, there is no API available for me to
use...

>Either using an API provided from your SMSC, or OpenSMPP (which I assume is
>where you found SMPP.jar) will be rather easy.  You need to install the jar
>file on your server, and then you can access it via createobject.

So I am using OpenSMPP.  I have the SMPP.jar file.  Can you give me a bit more
direction on the following please?

1.  How do I "install the jar file on our server"?
2.  The code you provided looks good and simple (which is what I'm looking
for!).  Will it work with the OpenSMPP jar file, or will I need to change the
methods to ones that are in OpenSMPP?