We are experiencing a very strange problem today. For the longest time we
have reports rendering as a pdf via the cfdocument tag. As of yesterday it
started taking forever to render (up to 5 minutes). At first I thought maybe
there was just a bottleneck in the code somewhere. The simple way to
disprove that theory was to remove the cfdocument tag and see how long it
would take to render, the page rendered in a matter of a second. We have
restarted the server as well as applied some updates to the 7.02 hot fix.
The cfdocument will just no longer function properly. Does anyone know what
might be happening or anything I am forgetting to search?

--
Thank You
Dan