Ian Skinner wrote:
> IIS on my workstation is no longer handing ColdFusion requests to the
> application server.  Instead I am getting the "open with/save to disk"
> dialog.  I have stopped and started services and rebooted several times,
> I have deleted and added the ColdFusion connector with "Web Server
> Configuration Tool".  None of this has had any effect.
>
> What needs to be tweaked to reconnect ColdFusion to the IIS web server?
Firefox was working against me.  I guess, apparently, somewhere, somehow
Firefox was caching that this URL request was a resource to be
downloaded, even though I had made the fixes to the server to have the
request resolved by ColdFusion.  Opening the page in IE worked fine.
Opening a different ColdFusion resource in Firefox worked fine.  Then
after clearing all cached data in Firefox, opening the disputed resource
worked fine.

Don't you just love it when your tools conspire to work against you.