> I need a application/process that is simple enough for
> Marketing people to use that will force them to organize
> their projects before they even get to the Web team.

You are asking for a technical solution to a non-technical problem. There
are many possible solutions to this problem, but they are not something you
can implement like an application.

For example, you could tell people that they must clearly document all their
requirements up front. When the first person fails to do this, shoot him in
front of the others as an example. That is a simple yet forceful process.

Seriously, I don't really know what kind of answer you're looking for here.
All I can suggest is that you read the standard industry literature on the
problem and see if any of it will help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requirements_analysis

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/